"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." ~ Albert Einstein
- Canadian Cancer Society - Official website.
- Association of Cancer Online Resources (ACOR) - A website
focused on providing patients with any type of cancer with a multitude of online resources including information and support forums.
- Cancer-Pain.org - Focuses on management of cancer pain for patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals.
- Cancer Chat Canada - National
website which provides a forum for online support for any person with any type of cancer, anywhere in Canada.
- Caring Voices - Patient
focused website that provides patients with information, resources and a variety of online and phone
support forums. The support forums are for general types of cancer, but specific groups exist for breast,
gynecological, and hematological cancers.
- Facing Our Risk of Cancer - Patient
focused site which provides a multitude of online forums for support of individuals and families affected by hereditary
breast and ovarian cancer.
- Women's Cancer Network - Website
offers educational information, discussion forums, and information on finding gynecological oncologists
throughout the US and Canada. Site offers information on may types of cancers affecting women; ovarian,
endometrial, cervical, uterine and breast, to name a few.
- Inspire - US based website
that provides educational information and access to an online support forum.
- Wellspring - A network
of cancer support centers in Canada.
- You are not Alone
- resource book and DVD for women diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Available free of charge from Ovarian Cancer Canada. (Available in Canada only)
- LHBA Cancer Survivor Gardens - in London, Ontario, the garden is a place of hope, encouragement and celebration for cancer patients and their families.
National Ovarian Cancer Websites:
Chemo Side Effects Websites:
Alternative and Complementary Websites:
Meditative music from musician Chuck Wild's Liquid Mind V: Serenity
Other Sites of Interest:
We strongly encourage you to talk with your health care professional
about your specific medical condition and treatments.
The information contained in this website is meant to be helpful and educational, but is not a
substitute for medical advice.